Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Count your Blessings

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
-Colossians 3:15


Sometimes it's just nice to count your blessings. Too often we ask God to help us with problems and issues and we forget to thank him for everything He has given us. I challenge you to write down your blessings and then send a thank you prayer skyward. If you are a blogger, tag me and let me see your own list of blessings.

I am thankful for:

-My wonderful loving girlfriend.
-My incredibly supportive family.
-My brother, who has just started his fifth season fighting wildland fires.
-Having a job that is fun, engaging and stressful at times.
-A hopeful future.
-My health.
-The warm spring sun.
-My volunteer team at the upcoming LCMS National Youth Gathering in San Antonio.
-My talents and abilities.
-A savior who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment