Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today was a Good Day

Most of us don't remember our baptisms. We were too young, maybe only a few weeks old (I was about 3 weeks old). But, never the less, they leave an everlasting mark on our souls that we are now part of God's family. He has officially adopted us and we have accepted Him into our hearts. We now are part of a family that accepts us as brothers and sisters and we no longer wander aimlessly for meaning.

Today, June 23rd, Cassie was baptized into the family of Christ. Our friend Shauna, my parents and her sponsors, Mark and Linda Giesecke were there to bless her as she joins God's family. It was an incredible day to witness and I am so glad that I have been able to share in this journey with her so far. I am excited to see where God's plan guides us and I know that I have a strong and loving woman by my side.

1 comment: